Our Client is into Retail Petroleum Business, looking forward to appoint Business Head / CEO / Country Head For East & West African markets
The below is the client preference :
- Candidate should not be above 40
- Must have experience in Retail Petroleum Business
This role reports to the Stake holders / Board of Directors
The Below is Job description :
Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
• Manage staff, preparing work/ production schedules and assigning specific duties.
• Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
• Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
• Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
• Supervise other managers and staff.
• Coordinate business operations.
• Develop business strategies.
Pl email your cv to email@example.com
More about us on www.datum-recrutment.com